PADUCAH AMATEUR RADIO MINUTES 13 JANUARY, 2014
- President Walt Welch called the meeting to order at 7 pm.
- All attendees did the introduction
- Treasurers Report was given by club Treasurer Paul Smith and approved
- Secretary said due to Christmas Party there were no new minutes.
- 1. Treasurer report club insurance due for $254.00 and approved
- 2. President read thank you letter from Craig Bradley on the passing of his Mother.
- Daniel Dunn donated Metric Tape Measure to the club.
- Report was given that the 146.97 machine was being looked into repair had to made at the factory.
- Paul Smith created a new US IOTA at Kentucky Dam Power House (I Think)
- Web Page will now be handled by Rob Larrison KC9VFV
CLUB OFFICER ELECTIONS
- President Mike Newman WD4EFZ
- VP Ken Wontor WA9WJL
- Secretary Gene Summers N4FZ
- Treasurer Paul Smith ND4X
2 Generals and 3 Technicians passed their exams.