PADUCAH AMATEUR RADIO MINUTES 12 MAY 2014
1. President Mike Newman called the meeting to order at 7:00pm, in room 140, Emerging Technology Building.
2. Introductions by the members.
3. Treasurer’s Report was given by club Treasurer Paul Smith and approved.
4. Minutes from the April 14, 2014 meeting were read by Secretary Gene Summers and approved.
1. No Old Business.
1. Ed Plueger announced the Christmas Party will be at Casa Mexicana, December 8 at 6:00pm.
2. Mike Newman mentioned we have one more Club meeting before Field Day, and Ed noted we will have 4 stations operating 3A, with a GOTA station. The Icom 7200 will be the GOTA rig, Ed’s Omni VII for CW. More Field Day preparation to be discussed at the June 9th PARA Club meeting.
3. The meeting was adjourned at 7:10pm.
May 18 Dave W4WKN
May 25 Frank KY4LDS
June 01 Logan KG4VKB
June 08 Gene N4FZ
Tristan Jones — Passed his Technician Class exam. Congratulations!